Monday, February 3, 2014

The Power of Red

All week, I will be showing you different ways to Go Red for Women this Friday.  I became more familiar with the American Heart Association as a news anchor.  I met a phenomenal woman who is our Woman of Style this month.  Her compelling story will likely make you shed some tears and hopefully inspire you to wear red with a more powerful purpose as she does.

Whom will you wear red for?  I will wear red this week for my grandmother and a former executive director of the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program.  Sadly, both these outgoing, loving women passed away from heart attacks.  They are two women who touched my life and my heart in ways I cannot even begin to explain.  I have more power in my step because of them.  I pray they are watching down on me every day because life just isn't the same without either of them.

Both my grandmother, Helen Morin, and Suzanne Knox loved to have fun and loved the color red.  They always commented when I wore it!  So, this week, I will show you different looks with a red shirt, skirt and dress.  



Red Shirt, Quilted Leather & a Strand of Pearls














No comments:

Post a Comment