Friday, February 28, 2014

One Sweet Find: 5 Ways to Wear It

The Savannah Blue Necklace

Day 5:  Savannah Blue & Red on Black

 I love the look of the Savannah Blue necklace, but I wasn't sure if I would love Savannah Blue combined with another necklace as much.  Now, I can say I absolutely do!  
 I had to trust the great style of my Miss America sister Autumn Marisa Lexer, an Independent Founding Designer with Mialisia JewelryIt was easy to combine Savannah Blue with the Madison necklace and the colors are amazing.

It's incredible how with one piece of jewelry, you can have so many different looks.  For this "One Sweet Find:  5 Ways to Wear It," I've also used the Savannah Blue as a long necklace, shorter necklace, and bracelet for distinct looks.  Autumn says you can also combine the  two necklaces to use them as a belt.   The possibilities really are endless.  It was simple to create each look and the Savannah Blue necklace is certainly a memorable piece of jewelry that will turn heads!



Sweater:  J. Crew Factory
Pants:  Target
Clutch:  Charlotte Russe


Savannah Blue and Madison (Love the Names!)





No comments:

Post a Comment