Tuesday, February 25, 2014

One Sweet Find: 5 Ways to Wear It

The Savannah Blue Necklace

Day 1:  Office Chic

 On these never-ending days of winter, I need a bright pop of color to remind me of spring! My friend 
Autumn Marisa Lexer, an Independent Founding Designer with Mialisia Jewelry, gave me this beautiful necklace to feature here.  We became friends many years ago at Miss America in Atlantic City.  (Autumn was Miss Pennsylvania 2002 and I was Miss New Hampshire 2002.) I always remembered that Autumn had a great sense of style, so it was no surprise that Mialisia has many beautiful items.   Mialisia Jewelry is unique because it's based on the idea that you get to be the jewelry designer - there are multiple ways to wear each piece. As you can tell from this feature on my blog, "One Sweet Find:  5 Ways to Wear It," I love it when I can find something that has multiple distinct looks.  You can check out the concept here.   For instance, this necklace can be worn as a shorter necklace, a bracelet or can be combined with other necklaces for different looks.  "Stay tuned" for the rest of the week for the other looks! (Below is also a quick look at how I previously styled this necklace for my "Power of Red" segment.)


Necklace:  Autumn Marisa Lexer / Mialisia Jewelry
Autumn's Mialisia Facebook Page
Silk Top: Trina Turk
Skirt:  New York & Co.
Clutch:  Charlotte Russe




Savannah Blue from "The Power of Red" Segment:








No comments:

Post a Comment