Sunday, August 10, 2014

One Sweet Find: The Striped Skirt

One Sweet Find:  5 Ways to Wear It 

Striped, Denim & Tory

I found this striped stretchy skirt at Target and I immediately snapped it up because it's so versatile - and it's comfortable!    The fabric is soft on your skin and breathes well even on the hottest of days.  I love that it's versatile enough to wear to the office, the beach and everywhere in between.   It's also one of those skirts you can wear long or short.   Here, I paired it with a well loved denim jacket and a classic handbag I've wanted for a very long time - a Tory Burch leather and gold handbag that I scored at Second Time Around. 



Skirt:  Target
Top:  Target
Jacket: Old Navy
Bag:  Tory Burch / Second Time Around
Sunglasses:  Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment