Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Bridesmaid's Dress Restyled

Many of you may laugh at the suggestion of restyling your bridesmaid dresses!  Yes, I do have some in my closet I could never imagine restyling.   I think my sister, Anne,  may laugh very hard at the suggestion of restyling the ice pink satin bridesmaid dress she wore in my wedding.  However, if you are lucky enough, you may have one (or maybe a neutral dress in your closet) you can restyle for several different occasions.   My sister-in-law Grace had the smart thought to allow us to select our own style of navy bridesmaid cocktail dresses.  Her thought was that we could wear the dress again and again.  Here is a similar navy dress restyled four ways. 

Bridesmaid Dress Restyled

1 comment:

  1. Her thought was that we could wear the dress again and again. Here is a similar navy dress restyled four ways. teal prom dresses 2013

    ReplyDelete