Sunday, June 1, 2014

5 Ways to Wear It: The Bright Pink Bag

Hello!   I am thrilled that it's finally June!  In my little world, it means after 4 very long months of being away from my husband (because of his new job), Charlotte, Ben and I are finally together in our new house.  We are settling in and going through all the boxes day by day.   After we sold our previous house and waited for our new house to close, I was stayed with my parents for 3 weeks.  My dad (former pilot and aerial photographer) shot these pictures for me!

I found this bright pink bag, called the Clarabelle Solid Satchel, at Charming Charlie and immediately scooped it off the rack.  I wear it every day and it's actually even big enough to carry my essentials and Charlotte's.  The best part?  It has a shoulder strap you can attach (and you can clean it very easily).  It's also lined with black and white striping, which I love.  It's bringing new life to both my new and older clothes.  At our closing, the bank attorney commented on it and mentioned how she has a similar bag but has always been afraid to wear such a bright color until she saw mine.  It's amazing how one accessory can make an outfit!






Dress:  Charming Charlie (Sale Rack!)  
Sunglasses:  Kate Spade
Necklace:  XSRE
Bracelets:  Teeney Treasures and Stella & Dot
Shoes (Below):  Michael Kors Wedges




No comments:

Post a Comment