Tuesday, June 3, 2014

5 Ways to Wear It: The Bright Pink Bag

Restyling a Treasured Dress

This dress will always be one of my favorites because I wore it when I was pregnant with Charlotte.   I bought it because I loved the print and it was high quality (and on sale!).  I didn't actually think I would be able to wear it again after carrying a nearly 10 pound baby in it.  However, it went right back to its original size without a problem (wouldn't it be nice if our bodies instantly did that too)?  


Bag:  Charming Charlie
Dress:  Rosie Pope Maternity
Jean Jacket:  Old Navy
Pearls:  Bloomingdale's Outlet
Sunglasses:  My Husband's


I think Charlotte already loves bags as much as I do :)

And here is the original way I wore this dress!
(With my sister, Anne)

With my husband



No comments:

Post a Comment