Monday, November 3, 2014

HomeGoods Happy Fan Delivery #1

When I entered the HomeGoods Happy Fan contest, I did not think I would win!  I am sure glad I did though!  HomeGoods/TJX treated me like royalty.  The first and second deliveries of hand-picked items I received matched my personal style exactly.  What impressed me the most is with every delivery, the company included a hand written note congratulating me!  As you can see, my sweet daughter and I had such a great time ripping open the boxes and discovering what was inside.  They even got the color of the tissue paper correct - hot pink!




Here are a few of the hand-picked items below.  I received two gorgeous mirrored frames, a black and silver zebra tray and some stunning crystal candle holders.  These are honestly household items I probably wouldn't have bought for myself.  





No comments:

Post a Comment