Friday, December 20, 2013



Welcome!

Thank you for checking out my new blog!  I always want to look and, more importantly, feel like a million dollars without spending anything close to it.  This is my personal challenge:  every week, I will show you one piece or "One Sweet Find:  5 Ways to Wear It."  Every piece you buy should have a function in your wardrobe and should be versatile no matter the cost.  I love how the Duchess of Cambridge can wear one dress three or four different times in different ways.  She could wear her clothing once and be done with it, but she chooses not to; that proves she has great style!  I will also show you my beloved DIY fashion and home projects.  Every month, you will also meet my sources of inspiration, our Women of Style.  Cheers!

This Week's Find:
Crystal Necklace
















No comments:

Post a Comment