Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crystal Necklace & DIY Feather Clutch

Happy Sunday!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  Here are the final two crystal necklace looks.  I decided to go for a more casual look with a red sweater and a Land's End down vest.  The last look was one I switched around at the last minute.  I found this velvet jacket at Second Time Around consignment a few years ago and haven't worn it for a while.  I like the look more than I expected.  Black and white are always some of my favorite pairings.  At the bottom, check out how I used part of a talent costume to create a better clutch.




Down Vest:  Land's End; Sweater:  Mossimo for Target;
Jeans:  New York and Company; Purse:  Charlotte Russe



Velvet Jacket:  Second Time Around Consignment;
White Shirt:  Target; Jeans: New York and Company;
Clutch: DIY
Clutch:  DIY.   This is my same Charlotte Russe clutch, but it needed something extra for this look.
I love feathers, so I attached some black feathers to it.  You can get feathers at most craft stores, but these
feathersare special to me.  These feathers came from my train during my classical piano talent presentation at Miss America.  My theory is that everything can be used again in a new and different way.
Nothing should just "sit" in your closet forever.  Easy to say, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment