Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dress Reveal

The LWD (little white dress) reveal...  I consider this dress a key wardrobe piece and I would have paid much more for it, but, luckily, I didn't have to!  (It's always nice when it works out that way.)  I found this dress while strolling through J.C. Penney into the mall one day.  It caught my eye and then the price further caught my eye.  This Liz Claiborne peplum dress was on clearance for around $25.  If I had to rate it, I'd say this is my deal of the year.  However, many people found it at a better price than I did; it sold out online for a remarkable $10!  Here is a link to similar dresses on Polyvore.  I've seen several similar dresses while shopping this week at places ranging from Macy's to Banana Republic Factory.  The end of December and January are (in my experience) the best months for finding excellent deals on clothes.  Happy Shopping!

Polyvore: Similar Little White Dresses


No comments:

Post a Comment