Wednesday, December 25, 2013

5 Ways to Wear It: Ivory, Red, Gold & Leopard (Look 2)

I love the pairing of red, gold and leopard any day!   Without the sequin clutch, this could be a great work suit.  The clutch adds some sparkle and can take you out of the office.

Red Jacket:  Kay Unger.  This jacket is part of a suit that was definitely an
investment, but I have worn it countless times over the years.  

I am in love with this sequin clutch!  I found it at Charming Charlie and when
I went to the register, it was half off!  So, it ended up costing me $8.99.

Leopard is another very versatile wardrobe staple.  I have both leopard heels and flats.
I found these heels at Macy's and couldn't live without them.

These earrings are also from Charming Charlie.
They are classic and add a touch of gold without
being too bold for work or a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment