Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sweet Dreams of Spring

As much as I adore all of this snow, I am dreaming of spring in a major way!  Many of you know light pink is my absolute favorite shade and I can't help but think of wearing this shade on a sweet, sunny 70 degree spring day.  But I don't think you have to wait to wear all of your beautiful pastel shades on a spring or summer day.  Winter whites are gorgeous.  So, I am going to infuse my delicate spring shades into my winter wardrobe.  I'm going to pair ivory winter sweaters with delicate pastel accessories.  An easy combination is jeans and a white crisp shirt with pastels.

My big breath of fresh spring air was the statement necklace below.  I recently bought the Birdie necklace (top left on the graphic) as a stylist sample with Stella & Dot.  I think it may have been made for me.  The ivory and blush pink "petals" were inspired by real flower petals.  (I absolutely love to garden.)  They are light, airy and wonderfully delicate.  The petals are detachable so you can wear the necklace with just the crystals.  As you can see from the photos below, I couldn't wait for a spring day to pull out these petals so a Blizzard is fine with me :)


Sweet Dreams of Spring





No comments:

Post a Comment