Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The HomeGoods Happy Fan Contest

Aside from clothing and accessories, I absolutely love finding beautiful, fun items for my home.  I've been a longtime HomeGoods shopper and many of my favorite items are from Homegoods.  I saw the company's Happy Fan contest on its Facebook page and figured I'd give it a try.  I took a selfie with Charlotte's beautiful pink floral tee pee and pink piano from Homegoods along with several flags I created for her first birthday.  To my surprise - I won for the month of September.  

To say HomeGoods treats its Happy Fans like royalty is an understatement :)  Over this month, I will receive a shopping spree, two big packages of items hand-selected to fit my style and a floral arrangement.  Here's a few of the items I received in the mail last week.  I'll post more tomorrow on what was in my first box.   Charlotte and I were beyond excited to rip it open!   Thank you, HomeGoods for making me feel so special!





No comments:

Post a Comment