Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Julep Fall Inspiration: Clara

One of the things I've had my eye on for a long time (since the Fall 2014 runway shows this past winter) is a peach/blush pink collarless winter coat.  I am in love!  If I can't find one, I am going to quickly perfect my sewing skills and create one.  That is how much I want this coat be a part of my wardrobe.  It's chic and ladylike, yet you can add some more personality with a touch of animal print and jewelry.  I'm drooling over this Diane von Furstenberg leopard tote and this new Stella & Dot necklace.  This Julep "Clara / It Girl" nail polish inspired the whole look.   Here is a link to all of the Julep Fall Colors.  


Julep Fall Inspiration: Clara



Here is another take on the Clara nail polish.   I paired Clara here with bronze sequins and, again, that DVF leopard tote I am completely smitten with right now.  This bronze skirt reminds me of the fierce colors of fall leaves. For this look, I would channel my inner wild side and either do stripes or polka dots on my nails over the Clara polish with the "Savoy / It Girl" shade.  Why not have fun?!  Here is a link to all of the Julep Fall Colors.  


Julep Fall Inspiration: Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment