Monday, September 15, 2014

Julep Fall Inspiration: Beverly

Fall is definitely on my mind and in my heart right now.  I love taking summer clothes and transforming them for fall.  I'm also loving the key color boysenberry!  Here, I paired this ladylike dress with an edgy motorcycle jacket and ankle boots for cooler weather.  And I love a creamy, gorgeous nail polish.  I am honored that Julep chose me to style some of its stunning fall nail polish colors.  The color Beverly, a boysenberry creme shade, is the first one I chose to style.  I also love the chart below Julep created to help you transition your nails from summer to fall!  You can expect to see each of these colors styled in the next few weeks!  Here is a link to all of the Julep Fall Colors.  Enjoy!!


Julep Fall Inspiration: Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment