Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sweet Spring Transition


After more snow over the weekend, at last it's getting into the 40s and 50s!  Unfortunately, it's not warm enough yet for most of us in the Northeast to shed our coats.  But, we can finally wear our spring coats!  On the cooler days, I pair my lighter coats with one of my winter scarves so at least I don't have to wear a bulky winter coat.  I love this Burberry Brit scarf because it's also large enough to wear as a shawl on cooler spring days with a 3/4 sleeve cotton shirt.  And now that I don't have to cover up with gloves every day, I love to wear bracelets I can actually see!





Scarf:  Burberry Brit (Second Time Around)
Quilted Faux Leather Jacket:  Target
Clutch:  Target



Top Bracelet:  Teeny Treasures (I received this gorgeous gold bracelet as a wonderful gift when I was Miss New Hampshire 2002 in the Miss America Program.)
Bottom Bracelet:  Ivie Bangle by Stella & Dot with Erika Lehman








1 comment: