Friday, April 18, 2014

One Sweet Find: 5 Ways to Wear It

The Modern Pearl Necklace

To be honest, I've never worn anything bright orange other than my favorite Syracuse University sweatshirt and this orange top.   And if you ask me, yes, I bleed orange; I am an SU (Syracuse University) grad.  So, I'm partial to orange and navy any day.   I love this orange shirt because I think it brings these pearls to life.   I paired it with white pants.  It's something I never would have done a few years ago because I always stayed true to the rule about not wearing white before Memorial Day.   However, that rule has become old-school to many in the fashion industry these days.  Pure white pants and jeans are often worn in winter now, which makes me very happy.  (I am armed with Oxy and bleach to clean them - I have an almost 2-year-old who loves avocados and pink popsicles!)


Daisy Pearl Necklace:  Stella & Dot with Erika Lehman
Orange Top:  Target
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Jacket:  Charter Club for Macy's 










No comments:

Post a Comment