Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One Sweet Find: 5 Ways to Wear It

Welcome, Spring!  

Day 5:  Blush Pink & White Lace

 It's officially spring (according to the calendar).  I still see quite a bit of snow outside my windows.  This outfit is some wishful thinking that the warm weather will soon follow.   I pulled this lace top deep out of my closet for this look.  Truth be told, I've had this BCBG top for 4 years and never worn it.   I bought it to wear for my bachelorette party but ended up wearing a black sundress instead.   I just wasn't sure what to pair it with until I found this blush pink jacket.  


The price of this blush pink jacket makes me blush just thinking about it!  I always scan the clearance racks at Target as I'm doing my errands to see if there's anything that catches my eye.  This absolutely caught my eye!  This blush pink jacket was marked down to around $12 on clearance.  It's one of my best deals of the season so far!  I searched for the same jacket on the Target site but had no luck finding it there.  I did, however, find some similar jackets at Kohl's for between $20 and $100. This Guess jacket at Bloomingdale's is a very close match.  It has more details (buttons on the sleeves and epaulets) and is priced at $118.




Photo:  John Gauvin/Studio One (from my wedding).






No comments:

Post a Comment